Vous voulez faire partie de notre aventure, n’hésitez pas à postuler à firstname.lastname@example.org
Export Area Manager
SIDAS is a human-sized company with an international presence, specializing in the design, development, production and marketing of technologies and solutions for the comfort of each foot, for each sport and each day. It is present both in the medical field and in the world of Sport.
SIDAS is recruiting a medical Export area manager (M / F) for a permanent position.
Placed under the authority of the Head of International Sales, and in conjunction with the sales and export departments, you will be responsible for the development of commercial business on products in our "Medical and health" range in a geographic export area.
DEVELOP INTERNATIONAL SALES
• Ensure an active commercial presence in the field to detect opportunities and sell the company's products and services
• Apply the company's commercial tools and in particular those relating to activity monitoring
• Implement and monitor commercial policy: prices, payments, commissions, etc.
• Build a relevant network of distribution partners, agents or direct customers in the targeted geographic area
• Carry out a constant watch of the market and feed back strategic information to the hierarchy
ANALYZE AND ADAPT YOUR SPEECH BASED ON THE TYPOLOGY OF CUSTOMERS
• Offer the various Sidas solutions according to the category of customers and prospects identified
• Adapt offers to geographic, technical and budgetary constraints
• Identify the needs for training or additional products
ORGANIZE AND ANIMATE A NETWORK OF DISTRIBUTORS
• Organize commercial actions to federate the network
• Adapt promotional offers according to the practices of similar customers
• Schedule rounds and visits based on detected potential and customer growth prospects
This position involves frequent trips abroad (approximately 40% of the time).
Holder of a minimum Bac2 training in the field of commerce, you must justify a first successful experience of at least 3 years as an international salesperson.
You are bilingual in English, and able to carry out negotiations or technical discussions in this language. You have had the opportunity to live outside France and enjoy working with people from various cultures.
You ideally speak a second language, preferably Italian.
Experience in the medical or paramedical sector is an important asset.
You are an organized, communicative and autonomous person, who appreciates managing his portfolio independently.